mandag den 22. februar 2010

Daily training session

Being in a situation which might well be described as a crisis I am thinking more heavily then usual about the structure of my lift. And strangely an idea have occurred that maybe it was time to bring back the ritual of a daily training session in to my life. Before the birth of my son who turned 11 yesterday I was very disciplined about my daily training ritual. I am not doing muscle strengthening and conditioning exercise like you would normally associate with training. Instead I have a repertoire of exercise based around Alexander Technique and Klein Technique and some other things. It's mostly small and slow movement with a lot of consciousness, sensing and visualization involved.

As my working days seem to form itself there seem to be a some free space of time during day where the kids is in school and kindergarten. That leaves space for some 30 - 45 minutes training session. I started to day. It was nice and the plan is that every weekday I will do my little training session. If I am home taking care of a seek child or the like it is fine that I don't do anny training, but else I should have this as my little daily ritual.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar