søndag den 19. januar 2020

Pinocchio and the Great Conspiracy part 4



Thursday letter
January 16th 2020
- Pinocchio and the Great Conspiracy -
- Part 4 -






A
 lot is happening in my life for the time being.  Today I go with a small delegation to represent parents opinions in front of the parliament, on Saturday premiere at the Street "Office -A dignified childcare for everyone" and right now a Thursday letter to be released.
I want to rounded up my little theme about the Billionaires' Club, the World Economic Forum and their hijacking of agendas.
This time I will return to where I started with the hijacking of the climate debate, with the billionaires' master plan, with Global Redesign and the Green New Deal all things that Pål Steigan, who is the editor-in-chief of the internet media Steigan.no tells about in a December 2019 interview.  The interview is in Norwegian and can be seen here.
Over the past two Thursdays, I've been looking at whether the brutal family split we see authorities execute all over the world might be part of the billions plan.  A plan that is about elitizing all societies as to facilitie that a small elite can freely decide which children to remove and what should happen to them.
This time I return to look at the climate issue.
The first time I saw Greta Thunberg in a video on Facebook I was deeply captivated and moved. I was astonished  to see that a child could have such clarity and insight.  Already the next time I saw her and the next time again there was things I started to wonder about.  "why is this girl so preoccupied with blaming the parent generation for the climate crisis?".  "Why is this a discussion about whose fault it is instead of what we can do in collaboration?"
Lately, I've started to see some parallels in all the areas supported by the World Economic Forum.  You choose a vulnerable group and in order to protect the vulnerable group, you punish those who you think are a threat to the vulnerable group.  
In the children's cases, you stand on the child's side and it gives a right to sanction the parents as you say that they are threat to the child (even when they are not).  
In the gender equality debate, you stand on the women's side and thereby have the right to sanction the men who you believe are a threat to women's rights and in the climate debate you stand on the climate side and thus have the right to sanction the people who you believe are a  threat to the climate which in practice means every human being living on earth.
Notice that I am not trying to deny that there is a climate problem of some kind, I am just saying that there is someone trying to whip up a mood around it and exploit that mood for something completely different from what we think.
When the young people tore up and despaired and rush out on the streets, shouting "Something's going to happen now!"  then the guy from the Pinocchio story is ready and says.  "Come with me. I'll take you away from this world that your parents have created. I'll take you to a new sustainable world where everything is better. Just hop on the wagon and we'll drive right away."
Dear young people.  Be aware that there is someone trying to catch you in connection with the climate problem and these people will do neither you nor the climate any good.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar