torsdag den 4. oktober 2018

Open letter to Tim Whewell

Dear Tim Whewell

I have followed your reports on the Norwegian "Barnevernet" with interest.
I would like to thank you for the work you have done. I myself have a daughter who was placed into care without consent and I am fighting here in Denmark to bring attention to the system I’m up against, that in my view does not work properly. There appear to be many similarities to the Norwegian system’s approach that was described in your documentary.

For more than seven years I have been a client in Denmark’s child care system and I have now started my own little ‘one-man's action’ where I write (and draw) each week a letter that I send to a number of politicians and some selected media. You can see these letters on my blog with a google translation here if you are interested:

Link to Thursday-letters

If you are interested in how the Danish child care system operates I would very much like to help and explain my case and some of the insights I have gained through it.

Thanks again for your work.

/ Mikkel

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar